8th Biennial Wyoming Philanthropy Days
ServeWyoming and the Wyoming Community Foundation invite you to the 8th Biennial Wyoming Philanthropy Days which will be held June 13-15, 2012 in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Our theme this year is "The Changing Face of Philanthropy - Responding to Challenges". Every two years we bring nonprofit leaders, volunteers and funders together for networking and professional development. Don't miss this opportunity, register today! The registration fee is $150 per person and includes all conference sessions, meals as indicated, and conference material.
You will want to review the conference brochure before registering as you will be asked to select sessions you wish to attend. The conference brochure includes session titles, descriptions and speakers. It also includes detailed information about the conference, including hotel reservation information.
Visit Cheyenne, the Convention and Visitor's Bureau, is providing the online registration services. If you have any questions related to the registration process, call Visit Cheyenne at 307-778-3133 or 800-426-5009. For other conference questions, you can call Jody Shields at 307-772-9148 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Townsquare Media
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Tate Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- City of Casper
- Art Works
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Zimmerman Family Foundation
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- KCWY Channel 13
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- WY Department of Education
- WY Department of Workforce Services
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- First Interstate Bank
- Hub International
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department