8th Biennial Wyoming Philanthropy Days
ServeWyoming and the Wyoming Community Foundation invite you to the 8th Biennial Wyoming Philanthropy Days which will be held June 13-15, 2012 in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Our theme this year is "The Changing Face of Philanthropy - Responding to Challenges". Every two years we bring nonprofit leaders, volunteers and funders together for networking and professional development. Don't miss this opportunity, register today! The registration fee is $150 per person and includes all conference sessions, meals as indicated, and conference material.
You will want to review the conference brochure before registering as you will be asked to select sessions you wish to attend. The conference brochure includes session titles, descriptions and speakers. It also includes detailed information about the conference, including hotel reservation information.
Visit Cheyenne, the Convention and Visitor's Bureau, is providing the online registration services. If you have any questions related to the registration process, call Visit Cheyenne at 307-778-3133 or 800-426-5009. For other conference questions, you can call Jody Shields at 307-772-9148 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation