Volunteers are needed to role-play as disaster volunteers for the Emergency Volunteer Reception Center exercise on May 16 from 10:30 - noon at the Fairgrounds Industrial Building.
Around 20 - 30 people are needed. The volunteers will be serving as actors pretending to be various different community members who wish to help during a disaster. This exercise is designed to train ServeWyoming and Medical Reserve Corps staff in responding to volunteer participation during a disaster scenario.
No prior experience is necessary. Please RSVP with ServeWyoming at 234-3428.
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Townsquare Media
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Tate Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- City of Casper
- Art Works
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Zimmerman Family Foundation
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- KCWY Channel 13
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- WY Department of Education
- WY Department of Workforce Services
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- First Interstate Bank
- Hub International
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department