AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) is currently accepting Round 4 Project Applications from prospective NCCC Sponsors. Please click here for application. Deadline is February 27th.
What is NCCC?
The mission of AmeriCorps NCCC is to strengthen communities and develop leaders through team-based national and community service. The AmeriCorps NCCC Pacific Region Campus is based in Sacramento, California and serves Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Wyoming, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, Idaho, Utah, and the Pacific Territories. NCCC engages teams of 9-12 members in 3-9 week service projects that address critical needs related to natural and other disasters, infrastructure improvement, environmental stewardship and conservation, energy conservation, & urban and rural development.
Who can apply?
- Faith-based Organizations
- Local & County Governments
- Federal Government
- National or State Parks
- Indian Tribes
- Schools or School Districts
Examples of past projects throughout our region have included:
- Construction of low-income housing
- Disaster response and recovery
- Fuels reduction
- Disaster preparedness education and outreach
- Camp improvements
- Tax preparation for low-income families
- Weatherization projects
- Trail construction and maintenance
- Food bank program support
- General facilities improvement and beautification projects
- And much more!
Interested in learning more?
Please contact Anna Lawrence directly at 916-640-0316, firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Proposals for AmeriCorps NCCC
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation