AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) is currently accepting Round 4 Project Applications from prospective NCCC Sponsors. Please click here for application. Deadline is February 27th.
What is NCCC?
The mission of AmeriCorps NCCC is to strengthen communities and develop leaders through team-based national and community service. The AmeriCorps NCCC Pacific Region Campus is based in Sacramento, California and serves Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Wyoming, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, Idaho, Utah, and the Pacific Territories. NCCC engages teams of 9-12 members in 3-9 week service projects that address critical needs related to natural and other disasters, infrastructure improvement, environmental stewardship and conservation, energy conservation, & urban and rural development.
Who can apply?
- Faith-based Organizations
- Local & County Governments
- Federal Government
- National or State Parks
- Indian Tribes
- Schools or School Districts
Examples of past projects throughout our region have included:
- Construction of low-income housing
- Disaster response and recovery
- Fuels reduction
- Disaster preparedness education and outreach
- Camp improvements
- Tax preparation for low-income families
- Weatherization projects
- Trail construction and maintenance
- Food bank program support
- General facilities improvement and beautification projects
- And much more!
Interested in learning more?
Please contact Anna Lawrence directly at 916-640-0316, firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Proposals for AmeriCorps NCCC
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Townsquare Media
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Tate Foundation
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- City of Casper
- Art Works
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Zimmerman Family Foundation
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- KCWY Channel 13
- Eastern Wyoming College
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- WY Department of Education
- WY Department of Workforce Services
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- First Interstate Bank
- Hub International
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department