â€œThe Natrona County Public Library (NCPL) is extremely fortunate to have many dedicated volunteers who regularly help throughout the library. Their hard work improves library service for every member of our community and frees up staff to work on other important projects. Library volunteers receive many benefits from volunteering, including meaningful interaction with library staff, and having a...
Stephanie Poppe, an AmeriCorps*VISTA volunteer for ServeWyoming, writes, "Serving in the community of Sheridan as a ServeWyoming VISTA Volunteer has been a wonderful experience. I have been able to meet and work with vital organizations that serve our community. As a result, I have seen first hand the connections we have been able to facilitate through our programming and collaboration with...
2013 Natrona County Volunteer Fair
This is just a sample of the many images we have of Volunteers in action...click on more photos to see and hear all the ways ServeWyoming is helping to promote Volunteer service in Wyoming!
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation