ServeWyoming promotes collaborative efforts among private, non-profit and governmental organizations that advance community service, volunteer programs and activities in each Wyoming community. We also collaborate with other Corporations for National & Community Service programs such as AmeriCorps*VISTA and Senior Corps. ServeWyoming gives every citizen an opportunity to help solve our biggest challenges in education, the environment, public safety, human needs, and homeland security.
In addition to coordinating funding for organizations throughout the state, our Commission has the role of developing, communicating and promoting a statewide vision and ethic of service in Wyoming. To attain this, we are working on a variety of projects, which include:
Providing funding to recruit AmeriCorps members and training to manage and operate AmeriCorps programs across Wyoming. Projects may vary to meet community needs and application process begins in the Fall of each year.
- DISABILITY INCLUSION & AWARENESS
Serve as a resource to promote inclusion in volunteerism.
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
Serve as a neutral convener to mobilize and train volunteers in the time of an emergency or disaster.
- PARTNERSHIP BUILDING
Develop investments and partnerships to sustain ServeWyoming and the programs we support.
- PRO BONO VOLUNTEER NETWORK
Increase nonprofit capacity through the engagement of highly skilled volunteers.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
Increase grantee capacity and statewide awareness of national service through professional development, training and technical assistance, member development, and outreach.
- VOLUNTEER WYOMING
Serve as a resource to our communities and increase the number and effectiveness of volunteers in Wyoming.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help your organization, serving in AmeriCorps, how to search and post volunteer opportunities, or how to get involved with our projects, please contact us!
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation