AmeriCorps has given the Wyoming Conservation Corps credibility across the state of Wyoming and opened doors to work with organizations based on our association with the greater AmeriCorps system. I have spoken with many new partners who served with AmeriCorps in various parts of the country, and they are excited to create opportunities for members like they had during their service term.
I met Deborah Ellis, Director and overall dog guru, through my work with ServeWyoming. Having seen Ellis in action, I am truly amazed by her determination to work for the well-being of all lost and abandoned dogs in Lander. Despite having little financial help from the city, The Lander Pet Connection continues to take in new dogs, while caring for the ones already in custody. The Lander Pet...
2013 Natrona County Volunteer Fair
This is just a sample of the many images we have of Volunteers in action...click on more photos to see and hear all the ways ServeWyoming is helping to promote Volunteer service in Wyoming!
ServeWyoming Loves our Sponsors!
- Art Works
- Casper Journal
- Casper Star-Tribune
- Center for a Vital Community at Sheridan College
- Central Wyoming Property Inspectors
- City of Casper
- City of Casper Natrona County Health Department
- CK Mechanical, Inc.
- Cloud Peak Energy
- CNCS - Corporation for National and Community Service
- Eastern Wyoming College
- First Interstate Bank
- Goshen County Economic Development
- Homer & Mildred S. Scott Foundation
- Hub International
- KCWY Channel 13
- Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Rural Dynamics Incorporated
- Sheridan Press
- State of Wyoming
- Tate Foundation
- Townsquare Media
- Wyoming Arts Council
- Wyoming Community Foundation
- Wyoming Department of Education
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Humanities Council
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center Foundation
- Wyoming Medical Center Volunteers
- Zimmerman Family Foundation